• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

In the EUC holding pattern

Corprin

... for my 101a2.

Submission of EUC Pending - 04/08/2010
EUC revisions requested from Customer (no export letter) - 04/15/2010
EUC sent to Battle Creek -
04/19/2010

and so I wait. Sadly, my wife is not nearly as excited about this as I am. I paid a bit more than wanted to, but figured out the fuel and time required to drive to another location for a $100 cheaper trailer, and said "effit"

She is listed as a 1993 Kasle, and from the looks of it has a wider axle than a normal A2, any thoughts on this?

My tow vehicle is a Jeep Liberty Diesel, with a Chrysler style 7-pin plug. Can anyone let me know the length of the wires, and the circuit codes, for the stop/turn signal lights. I have the issue style bullet connectors, and I want to wire up a replacement for the trailer>vehicle line to match the Jeep.

The trailer is going to be used as a utility hog, and save my little Japanese Type-73 for the camping rig.

Anyway, hello all!

WIH3

I just wired my trailer Here is what I have. 21- Run/ Park ..Brown
22-460 R.Turn.. Green
22-461 L.Turn...Yellow
White / Ground
Side markers / Brown
Replace bulbs with 1156 and # 67 in the red lens. Look @ your cover on your 7way on the truck it might have a wiring diagram on it. My truck did. This is the military conversion.

Corprin

I just wired my trailer Here is what I have. 21- Run/ Park ..Brown
22-460 R.Turn.. Green
22-461 L.Turn...Yellow
White / Ground
Side markers / Brown
Replace bulbs with 1156 and # 67 in the red lens. Look @ your cover on your 7way on the truck it might have a wiring diagram on it. My truck did. This is the military conversion.

SWEET thank you very much!

What is the aprox length of the forward harness from the vehicle plug to the set of bullets under the bed? I wired up my Jap Type 73 to the chrysler style 7-plug using surplus composite tail-lights, so I have the 12v conversion thing down, and the wiring... just need to know length. This way I can have my harness ready to go when I get up there, swap the wires/bulbs and head home.

TucsonVTXF

Last edited:

Corprin

Since i have to wait like 60 days for my EUC i figured i would build an adaptor so i could just plug and play when i pick up my trailer... all i should need to do now is change the bulbs.....
i bought the MS connector at EriK's
Trailer Receptacle, Flange Mount, 12 Socket, MS75021-2
http://www.imagetex.com/albums/userpics/10086/normal_DSCF0032.JPG
http://www.imagetex.com/albums/userpics/10086/normal_DSCF0033.JPG
I saw your adapter when I was just lurking around the other day. This is great for someone who will primarily towing the trailer behind an MV, or switching back and forth between the two. My only tow rig for the near future is my Jeep, I am only needing the trailer to mate to one plug. I want to maintain the ability to hook to an MV one day, so I am not going to simply cut/splice into the trailer's factory front harness. I have already built a similiar lead for my little Japanese trailer, and liked the outcome. I just don't have access to a motor-pool of rolling stock to go climb under to take measure ments. :)

Bear9127

Been lurking here a little,

Thanks for all shared info. Just won a M105A2 from Jacksonville, FL. Just $150.00, plus seller's premium and sales tax - $176.55

Just got my "Awaiting Payment in Full" invoice today, waiting for them to actually charge my card. Ball is in their court now, unless I missed something.

Going to E-mail the EUC and Driver's License tonight so they have it first thing Monday. And then I can join you folks playing "hurry up and wait".

namedpipes

I've been waiting so long, I forgot I actually bought the danged trailer and started to bid on another one! Fortunately someone outbid me.

Someday I'll probably be approved and go get it.

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are there a lot of people still waiting for their EUC's after they have gone to Battle Creek? Usually once it gets there it goes fast, I'm going on 2 weeks at BC now:sad:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
:ditto: My last one which I got earlier this month cleared BC in 7 days, this last one has been there for more than 2 weeks now. I thought since the last one went through fast this one would too. I was sadly mistaken!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks