• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

In the EUC holding pattern

kennys@wi.rr.com

Event 5224. Sent to BC on 12May and still waiting, but I know I will be waiting a long long time. So I will just admire everyone's ODI while I wait. Maybe it will make me appreciate it all the more when it clears.

yellowrubicon

Whoo Hooo, My EUC just got approved. Just one day shy of 11 weeks from payment to approval!!

Submission of EUC Pending03/11/2010EUC revisions requested from Customer03/20/2010EUC sent to Battle Creek03/23/2010Approved05/26/2010Customer Notified05/26/2010
:beer:

zyrtecx

Event 5147, Sent to BC on 5th MAY... Cleared on 18th MAY, Recovered on 20th MAY...
Event 7683, Sent to BC on 10th MAY... still waiting...
Event 5188, Sent to BC on 17th MAY... still waiting...

Looking for same Good news Via Email from GL.... Paid Invoice Ready!

zyrtecx

UPDATE...
Event 5147, Sent to BC on 5th MAY... Cleared on 18th MAY, Recovered on 20th MAY...
Event 7683, Sent to BC on 10th MAY... Cleared on 27th MAY, May recovery next week...
Event 5188, Sent to BC on 17th MAY... still waiting...

Looking for same Good news Via Email from GL.... Paid Invoice Ready!

Bear9127

Won the M105A2 on 13 May

Final EUC submission 20 May

Gone to BC 21 May

Many Thanks to Brandi at GL for all the assistance and patience in getting the paperwork up to snuff .

Hopefully, I'll have time to get my tranny rebuilt before I have to drive the 340 miles to pick it up in Jacksonville. It should tow OK behind my Cummins Dodge, all Interstate.

wsucougarx

No problem on the Cummins Dodge and the M105A2....I've done it 4 times now:) I honestly couldn't even feel I was towing anything. Braking was a no issue as well

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks