• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Input requested

Tanner

gimpyrobb said:
These, I don't know what they are for. I guess one might be for the fuel pump. I will need to find plugs for these too. They are in the harness between the controller end and the heater end. There is a relay in the harness too, incase anyone needed to know.
Gimpy -

Bryan Ayers here ("Tanner") in Raleigh, NC -

I'm a factory rep for PEI-Genesis (www.peigenesis.com) - sell MS connectors from Amphenol & ITT Cannon - what are the p/n's on your connectors?

"Tanner"

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Tanner, the metal plug is labeled 12s-3. The gm weatherpak connector is labeled ped32. I'd like to find ends to plug into the connectors pictured. I think the ped32 goes to ground, and the other(12s-3) is for a fuel pump. Anyone who knows for sure please feel free to chime in.

Attachments

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpy, the part numbers for the connectors will be MS3101A12S-3S or MS3102A12S-3S depending on if you want cable to cable or cable to box type.
The cable clamp you'll need for the 3101 is MS3057-4A.

I don't have any of the 12S size and no single pin weatherpacks either.
Find the weatherpack connector on the page linked to, in my post above.

FWIW, wire number to the heater fuel pump is #402.

Attachments

Tanner

Gimpy -

Bjorn beat me to the answer! You can use the cable clamp mentioned on the connector rear-end, or put an adaptor & heat-shrink boot the cable, or ... (various options)

Tanner

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks