• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Insurance??

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealCavDog

May have to call back, maybe get another agent, and see what changes ? She was very specific on the subject, so I will just call back and see if they will send me a blank copy of the policy to review, and all restrictions.

A contract by definition goes both ways, so my only concern is to be sure I don't leave my a** hanging out in the wind should an accident occur during normal everyday use.

A litttle hesitant to ask too many specific and pointed questions as it may open a Pandora's Box of issues with existing customers, and nobody want's to be "that guy" !

Again, she was very nice, knew the basics between an A2 and an A3, and was very familiar with this forum, so I did not feel I was talking to an uninformed agent, but will try back and be more vague and just see about a policy review and quote !

Thanks for the responses, and hope I am not really hijacking this thread, due to it being directly related !

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, I started reading the policy again since members keep posting about exclusions.

First: Policy says commercial across the front cover page. (I never noticed it said that before)
Second: $203/yr
Third: Coverage 100k/5000 and 5000 on the truck (I may bump all this up)
Fourth: Exclusions, I found them on page 3 and 6. I'm not covered in a nuclear explosion. Well duh. No ware coverage either. okay. Okay. Nothing about garage, parades or much of anything else.

I guess it is because it says commercial which I never asked for nor did I present the truck any other way than what it is or what I do with it. They have current pictures and photos of the odometer as of two weeks ago so they no exactly what they are insuring.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got a binder from State Farm..it was $39 a month for liability in MN, then I checked the binder, they had it marked for over 20,000 GVW and a single rear drive axle, when I corrected them it dropped to $29 a month.

tlry00

I have insurance through Allstate. It is about $25 a month. Normal use. There are several threads on the subject. Try the search box and it should give you some helpful threads.

hows does Allstate have your deuce listed? I also have Allstate and they keep listed the deuce as a gladiator and my premium just doubled

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks