• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

International Title Service --- A+ SERVICE!

1redgmc

Got an unexpected refund check in the mail today from VT DMV for the overage I paid on MY application. My calculation using their fee chart was $381

This refund lowers my total cost to register my M35A2 in Vermont for one year - with plates - $350

I also received the formal VT registration and expiration sticker for the plate today.

I plan on waiting a couple weeks to try my luck at the WV DMV one Saturday morning. That give me time to figure out what is up with the leading tandem I knocked out of whack (story in another thread). I can't drive it now anyway - so I might as well get everything in order.

OF COURSE, nothing but busy signals again at ITS, which is no surprise at all...

1redgmc

** REFUND **

Got a refund check yesterday from VT DMV for $331.00

I was originally advised that my refund would only be $271.00 - so I'm not sure where the extra $70.00 came from - but I'll take it!

This brings my net loss on the International Title Scam to $154.00

Still no contact with ITS - so I am cutting my losses here and now - and chalking it up to experience. Could have been worse I suppose.

So to anyone who reads this thread... BEWARE of International Title Service. Do your homework and make an educated decision. You can save yourself a LOT of time and money and apply to VT DMV yourself.

:beer:

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the update. My only question is about the Vermont application for registration. The link you gave for the Vermont instructions refers to a form that asks for a Vermont driver's license number. When you talked to Vermont did they say anything about this? Can you enter a driver's license number from another state?

Ruppster

1redgmc

Thanks for the update. My only question is about the Vermont application for registration. The link you gave for the Vermont instructions refers to a form that asks for a Vermont driver's license number. When you talked to Vermont did they say anything about this? Can you enter a driver's license number from another state?

Ruppster
No requirement for VERMONT drivers license. I used all of my WV information with NO issues or questions from VT.

I called the customer support line and they walked me through the entire process. I have yet to try to obtain title and registration from my home state, but will be doing so as soon as my work schedule will allow.

The VT DMV staff have been very helpful and went out of their way to assist me.

SixSpeed

Banned
After speaking with several people who are having issues with ITS (Found through Facebook), we have all filed Mail Fraud and BBB Complaints.

WORST. BUSINESS. EVER.

sedalia

Another loser with ITS

I found this forum searching google for other people that lost with this company.
I tried to get titles for my project/parts/some say junk vehicles.
Sent them the info for my vehicles 5 0f them and $850 price on web site.
3weeks later they called me and wanted $730 more for taxes and higher fees.
They recieved that JUNE 2010
FEB 2011 still no titles.
I used the suggestion on here to call leave a message without a name.
I said Hello I need to get a title for my pickup. and left my number.
My call was returned in less than 5 minutes and told that 2 of my titles had been mailed this week and 3 more next week. notice the guy at its never even asked who I was when I picked up the phone.
I also got the VT is busy line.
Thanks for the help guys, thats more than I've gotten since I bet on this company in vegas.

memphis bell

update on detroit vintage cycles . in two weeks he says my title is in. a cost of 100 dollars. i will get a hold of him 2marrow hopefully to pick it up . when it is in hand i will post on here the results . :deadhorse: I.T.S

1redgmc

Did you ever make it to the WV DMV yet?
No sir, not yet. So many other things have kept me busy, and I've been offline for a couple weeks because of work and life in general. I'll hit the WV DMV (hopefully soon) and report back here with the results. I kinda like the green VT plate. It blends nicely with the camo. What I hope to do in WV is put on a year of issue plate (1971). I have a couple truck plates I can register, so I may opt for that instead of a modern plate.

1redgmc

I found this forum searching google for other people that lost with this company.
I tried to get titles for my project/parts/some say junk vehicles.
Sent them the info for my vehicles 5 0f them and $850 price on web site.
3weeks later they called me and wanted $730 more for taxes and higher fees.
They recieved that JUNE 2010
FEB 2011 still no titles.
I used the suggestion on here to call leave a message without a name.
I said Hello I need to get a title for my pickup. and left my number.
My call was returned in less than 5 minutes and told that 2 of my titles had been mailed this week and 3 more next week. notice the guy at its never even asked who I was when I picked up the phone.
I also got the VT is busy line.
Thanks for the help guys, thats more than I've gotten since I bet on this company in vegas.
THREATEN HIS A$$ AND DEMAND A REFUND!!!

He offered me a refund ONCE and I bought into his bait and switch - giving him "two more weeks" to get it resolved. Shame on ME for buynig his LIES.

Tell that POS that you are seeking resolution through the VT and NV States Attorney Offices and that you want a full refund of your $$.

I can honestly say I have never HATED anyone, but this guy tops my list of scumbags that I could hate without reservation because of the number of folks he has scammed.

melon

BEWARE

It looks like ITS has a new business front and game face to be wary of:

Sales Tax Exemption: Avoid Vehicle Sales Tax Legally with Open Road International

Thanks to melon for tipping us off!

your welcome. i dont want to be ripped off, and hate to see any one else this way. thanks for all the tips. i just find it so funny, every ones fees with this guy just go threw the roof. and from what ive seen on here, joe does a shoddy job at that.
AS i told 1redgmc, you guys look at the address for this other biz. and when you call the # its the same guy.