• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iola Vintage Military Show 2011

kennys@wi.rr.com

Roller,
If all goes well it will be running tomorrow. I found the broken part and should have the new one in from Gimp tomorrow afternoon. You can see the part and what I am doing to fix it here.

dogtags

I will be up there selling dog tags next to the tower like I have for the last 5-6 years. I also plan on bringin up some of the Museums vehicles. I don't know which ones yet - any requests? :)

~Robert

englishmauser

I will be up there selling dog tags next to the tower like I have for the last 5-6 years. I also plan on bringin up some of the Museums vehicles. I don't know which ones yet - any requests? :)

~Robert
Bring the M-37 with the Klement's racing sausages, my daughter would love to see them.

camp9

Who is the contact person for vender's? I emailed the person listed on the show site two weeks ago but haven't heard back? Can you camp on site, in the back of a M105a2?

Can you camp on site, in the back of a M105a2?
No I refuse to camp in an M105...
You however, can camp in pretty much anything you like. You may want something sound-proof if you camp near Dozenjeeps.
I have never seen them run out of vendor sites, and there is no possible way to use all of the camping sites, so don't sweat the registration.
Have you tried calling 715-445-4005?

camp9

Nope, just emailed the contact person off the main site. Thanks for the phone #, I'll give them a call. I've always heard of the car show in Iola, but not the MV show. Calender looks clear right now, we'll try to make it. If we don't camp in a 105, maybe we'll bring the M1031 with a m101 :razz:

dozenjeeps

iola mv show

Ok, I see DR, Greg is smucking off again about my snoring.... Last year at Iola it is good that he has a nice FARTBOX to live in as I am sure the area near him would have packed up and headed home to get some sleep.... plan on setting up in the same area near the HEAD in order to deposit the used beer that i s consumed... anybody heading to the NATIONALS in Dayton the week befor??? always wanted to check it out and this year I am preregistered and have a motel booked... bringing a truck loaded with some military goodies to meet a buy from Tenn... hope to be able to refill it with deals there....

BMS07

When is everybody going to iola? Im thinking about going up thursday 8/11. Bringing the
M925A1 and the mule. Have to leave the M816 home. Dont have a way to get it there.
Brad

skinnedknuckles

Dozenjeeps, I'll be heading down to Dayton on Wednesday and coming back on Sat or Sun. Pm me what motel and :beer:. I might be going to Iola Thursday it all depends on what Brad (BMS07) and the gang break during the week at work :razz:.
Paul
Heatin' bolts poundin' tin and cuttin' things in half in Janesville, Wis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks