• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iola Vintage Military Show 2011

dozenjeeps

iola mv show

Hey Kenny, just throw the tires in the back of da deuce... if you can lift them.... leaving for 4 days to Dayton to check out the nationals once.... hope to see Paul (skinned Knuckles) there... see ya in Iola, bring lots of beer if your are next to Greg....

kennys@wi.rr.com

Not sure I will be able to lift the tires on and off the back of the deuce. Not to mention I do need a place to sleep.

Should we do to this threadlike they did for the Mid Ohio show and add what we are bringing or looking for? I'm already bringing stuff for others who are coming so we aren't shipping things around.

skinnedknuckles

Hey Kenny, You could just hook up your trailer with tires to my blue Dodge wadda ya think? Them m101's trail nice and level behind it. I asked the better half and she did not care if she was pulling a trailer.
Paul

karebearcodey95

Kenny I can pull your trailer for you to IOLA with no problem, let Paul or I know. He is leaving tomorrow for dayton, ohio. If you don't need me to pull the trailer, I will see in Iola.

karebearcodey95

Camp9-
That is a picture of my son in the airplane last year in Spooner, WI at Kevin's military party in September. My son got a free ride in a airplane. Don't know what kind it is, sorry.

kennys@wi.rr.com

I have a bunch of stuff I'd like to bring but don't have the room to bring it all. I have been and will be picking up tires all week this week. If there is any sizes that anyone is interested let me know ahead of time and I will plan for those. Right now I am pretty loaded down with 14's, 9's, some 17" truck tires and a few loader tires(think they ar 19's). I also seem to have a few too many M101 trailers so if anyone, besides skinnedknuckles, let me know. I need the space back at my shop so I'd like to get rid of some of this stuff.

Attachments

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to Iola this weekend. Anybody have any corner bows for a m211/135 they want to part with? I'm 4 short. I think they would fit a m35 too???

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
aua I was going to come up Friday, but found out today I have to work Saturday! Well there is always next year.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks