• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iraq / Afghanistan conflicts Gun truck build

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have one of these, and one of these......
without the Tan part
DSC_0136.jpgDSC_0126.jpg

Another Ahab

865humv, off thread here, and just curious, but "High Desert": that put you in Flagstaff? Tucson? Am I even in the right State? Or even the right Continent?

Vintage iron

Thanks for the offer Adam. I hope all is going well at home . I am a skilled in metal Fabrication. I spent 10years designing , building and installing architectural metalwork. You are welcome to come see the new shop at any time .

Tornadogt

I would be interested in any contact information you might be able to come up with. I am not total thrilled with the grill and bumper but the cab looks like I could stretch the legs out a bit...

wsucougarx

Isn't that guy in Oregon? I think in the Portland area. I saw one of his trucks on Ebay a few months ago.
OK, hmm looking at the pic background I see the word xxxxx Steel Sales. I type in Portland Steel Sales and come up on several listings. Then I just randomly click on one. What comes up is Wayron Steel Sales in Longview on Baltimore Street. I'll Google Earth and use the pics to figure out where this truck is;-)

Last edited:

wsucougarx

Ok the truck where the pics are taken is at around 833-756 California Way, Longview, WA. The business is Fouch Equipment. (360) 423-2870 Got to love Google Earth;-)

Last edited:

Tornadogt

Isn't that guy in Oregon? I think in the Portland area. I saw one of his trucks on Ebay a few months ago.
OK, hmm looking at the pic background I see the word xxxxx Steel Sales. I type in Portland Steel Sales and come up on several listings. Then I just randomly click on one. What comes up is Wayron Steel Sales in Longview on Baltimore Street. I'll Google Earth and use the pics to figure out where this truck is;-)

Ok I never want to hide from you guys ... to me it looks like it may of be from this is the lot/ Business (2nd photo above on the left side you can see the building's large drive in door blue trim with a blue sign to the right side of the door) ....
That is a little scary from what can be learned/done with a photo in the middle of the night....

View attachment 477255
aaa2.jpgLashley & Sons Truck Repair 360-353-5024

Last edited:

Vintage iron

I was going to use my green M923 but I sold that to some friends and bought a really nice sand colored M923. I am meeting with a group that is pledging to help raise money for the Armor in a few weeks. I hope to have more progress soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks