• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is a Deuce a redneck truck?

baxter

I have been calles a lot of things but the guys at work call me the Boston Redneck (I am originally from Boston) But have also been called an extremist I also shoot the 50bmg in 1000 yrd comps and own a few machineguns. I think their just jeleous.

maritimer

i would rather keep being called a redneck then a metrosexual loljust my persona lpreference , i guess its that small town country boy pride kicking in lol

scooter01922

Well i think it all depends of whether you think being called a redneck is a bad thing or not. Some might say it is a redneck truck, but to tell you the truth i just don't care :) Its my truck, i think its the coolest thing on the road and if they don't like it i'll use their civic as a wheel chock:twisted:

SasquatchSanta

My 3 children call my deuce a redneck truck. I have 2 girls, 29 and 24 years old and a son 22 years old. Has anybody else been called a redneck because they own a deuce?

Jim
No

I don't think I've ever heard the term "redneck" used up here in Northern St. Louis county. I guess I just too far removed from the main stream.

If they did I wouldn't worry about it.

Orionspath

If they ask why.....

If someone asks, "Why or what would compell you to own such a truck," They wouldn't understand your answer! So when people ask this, I simply say, "With all due respect, if you have to ask, you wouldn't understand."

colomil

The "redneck" label of these trucks is not 100% accurate. I know some tree-hugging hippies that are interested in these trucks because because they can run on french fryer oil. Just paint a deuce up in hippie tie-dye and it is no longer a redneck-mobile.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
My spousal unit says they are not redneck trucks. OMG I'm floored.

This goes for all green iron in her opinion.

That's the good news.

Bad news is she still doesn't understand my green iron fever.

deess

proud to have a redneck truck, i guess we are all hightech rednecks since we have our own forum for redneck trucks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks