• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is a Deuce a redneck truck?

shannondeese

Redneck truck Yep

I drive my Bobbed Deuce and a standard Deuce around Lancaster Ca and Edwards Air Force base. I have been called a redneck for many years by the way I dress and act. So I'm not sure if it's the truck that makes me a redneck or me that makes the truck a redneck. When I get to San Diego in June I'll let you know. After I take out a couple idjits for pulling out infront of me.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let's see -
I haul moonshine from Granma's still;
Kickapoo Joy Juice from the General Store;
Feed from the Feed Store;
Top Soil from the Cemetery (It's the "special" composted blend);
Haul occupied caskets from the Funerl Home to the Cemetery;
Spontaneously leave the paved road when traffic slows to a crawl;
and....
Drive it to Church on Sunday.

Do YOU think I'm deserving of the term REDNECK?

:not worthy:

RandyMcB

The first day I had the deuce, I stopped at a relatives house, his son told him I was in the driveway, when he walked outside, he took a good look at the deuce and said" man, you guys got issues". I took that as a compliment !!!!!!!!

sandcobra164

I get picked on by people saying "I'm too Motivated" or "You need to leave the Army in the past". Fact of that is, the Deuce is a very motivating truck and even though I'm no longer Active Duty and currently a National Guardsmen, I can never leave the Army completely in the past. It's just a big part of my life and who helped make me the responsible tax paying, hard working citizen that I am.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, I think your deserving of the name CREEPY DUDE....rofl
I shall take that as a compliment. Y'all may recall that I actually DO work for a Cemetery and Funeral Home. As a side benefit of every burial is the fact that we "mine" approximately 2 cubic yards of good clean top soil with every burial. Hence, the Deuce is an excellent choice of vehicles. :jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks