• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is it safe to lift "CBC LIFT ONLY" ?

You could look at securing a sub-structure to the inside top to use as a base for your outer structure. Then on the outside, configure a carrier tray that covers the CBC and swings down to cover the cab, ie, take a look at Nissan Xterra basket/luggage carrier. With the design of the Xterra with theater rear seating (sitting higher than the front), the cab has a slight rise to it. Your cab and the CBC have a slight rise to it.
The design of the trays will have to be configured to how much weight you are placing up there and how high the overall height will be for wind pressure (creating push/pull on the structure miounts).
Great idea, I work with a guy that has one, I'll take a look the next time I seen him. Thanks for the idea

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks