• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It once was tan, now its blue!!!

Jakob

I opened this thread expecting the worst, but it's not too bad. It actually kind of grows on me the more I look at it. The only critique I have is that it could use some more gray and/or black to break up some of the blue.

Ridgerunner

The blue looks good, not bad at all. It's not that unique though......................

It's obvious that you copied the blue paint scheme from the deuce that's in your avatar.:roll:

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
I opened this thread expecting the worst, but it's not too bad. It actually kind of grows on me the more I look at it. The only critique I have is that it could use some more gray and/or black to break up some of the blue.
i can't remember where i found the pattern but its straight out of some manual for camo patterns for a duece, i do agree though it could use a little more grey

Attachments

Wrench Wench

Me liky! What are the color codes on your two blues, gray, and black paints? I can easily see using them myself in another pattern.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks