• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It's unfair

BEASTMASTER

i'm using reason on the wife. the deuce can burn old motor oil with some gas , and will get the same mileage as my f-250 . saving money. got her thinking.....heh heh heh

allrevup

Everyday, It sems that much too often lattely I have to make similar desitions. You have my best wishes. I hope that one way or another things work for you

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I am buying deuces so my son can bob them while he is laid off. He repays the cost of the original price when he sells one, and we move on to buy the next. I am glad he is blessed with the mechanical ability to do this until business picks up and he is called back. However, this may lead him in an all new direction of self employment and the ability to pay yourself before the IRS takes it. This is America the land of opportunity. People die trying to get here. This shall all pass, but it is very hard on all of us. Sell the shoes and hand bags, keep the MV!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks