• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jeepers and 5 Tons

Ajax MD

I’m going to give the Jeepers another chance. I’m going to honk at them to get their attention. Maybe they don’t see me.

On its face, that statement might seem absurd, but it's really not. I took a friend for a short ride in my 5-ton and he commented "It's amazing how many people just look right through you or aren't looking at the road at all."

He was referring to the faces of drivers in oncoming cars, that he could see. It's not that we're looking for parades and love, it's that people aren't paying attention to their driving. This is why a vehicle drifted over the center line and raked down the side of my truck recently.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And this is why in the long run ANY form of mobile phone manipulating is going to be forbidden for drivers, and they will rethink what is possible with the online navigation screen also, like blocking it to show movies while you are driving etc. That driver is lucky s/he only raked the side; anything from front or bumper and that car would have been toast.

Awol

Jeeps wave at other Jeeps. Just like motorcycles acknowledge other motorcycles, Vettes acknowledge Vettes etc etc.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don’t wave at anybody especially some guy staring at me. Now they might get a one finger salute for staring and blowing a horn

BenRoberts

Certified insane
The guys that really get their panties in a wad are the super car guys at shows . Usually get everyone flocking to the truck and stop looking at them. It's fun to see them get butt hurt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks