• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jerry Can Tool Box

stationjj

Has anyone seen or own a Rampage Trail can? I found them very neat and good fit for my M1009.

From the outside they look like almost identical to your normal Metal jerry can, but open up as a tool box. I found it on amazon for $78.
They are red. I would like Olive green, maybe some olive green paint could fix this.

From what I have read and pictures I have seen. I thought it would be a good place to store tool and parts on my M1009.
My CUCV has a mount for a jerry can holder on the left side rear. I will have to give up space for my water can.

I thought I would share with everyone.

Stationjj

Last edited:

stationjj

Sorry I didn't mean to re-post. In my search I found something in a thread concerning tool boxes, dating back to Jan 2011.

I thought I would do a more current post.

stationjj

3dAngus

I'd like to see a full set of pictures of that, inside and out. Some of these weird configurations don't really make for good space for storing tools, others do. I would invest in one if it would do a nice job of tucking a fair amount of tools away in an orderly fashion.
Don't need another tool pouch though.

Do you have one where you can photograph it for us in a practical use sense?

stationjj

3dAngus

I ordered a Rampage Trail Can today. When it comes in I will take pictures and post it to this thread.

Also if you are going to the GA Rally in October I will be there. You can see in person.

stationjj

ssdvc

Made by Rampage. $90 at 4wheelparts.com. Looks like a decent (and covert) storage method.

stationjj

I just got my Trail Can Tool box last week. I was impressed with the construction. Very solid.
Looks, feels, and built like a typical Jerry Can. How well it holds up? Time will tell.

stationjj

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks