• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jerry Can Tool Box

stationjj

Has anyone seen or own a Rampage Trail can? I found them very neat and good fit for my M1009.

From the outside they look like almost identical to your normal Metal jerry can, but open up as a tool box. I found it on amazon for $78.
They are red. I would like Olive green, maybe some olive green paint could fix this.

From what I have read and pictures I have seen. I thought it would be a good place to store tool and parts on my M1009.
My CUCV has a mount for a jerry can holder on the left side rear. I will have to give up space for my water can.

I thought I would share with everyone.

Stationjj

Last edited:

stationjj

Sorry I didn't mean to re-post. In my search I found something in a thread concerning tool boxes, dating back to Jan 2011.

I thought I would do a more current post.

stationjj

3dAngus

I'd like to see a full set of pictures of that, inside and out. Some of these weird configurations don't really make for good space for storing tools, others do. I would invest in one if it would do a nice job of tucking a fair amount of tools away in an orderly fashion.
Don't need another tool pouch though.

Do you have one where you can photograph it for us in a practical use sense?

stationjj

3dAngus

I ordered a Rampage Trail Can today. When it comes in I will take pictures and post it to this thread.

Also if you are going to the GA Rally in October I will be there. You can see in person.

stationjj

ssdvc

Made by Rampage. $90 at 4wheelparts.com. Looks like a decent (and covert) storage method.

stationjj

I just got my Trail Can Tool box last week. I was impressed with the construction. Very solid.
Looks, feels, and built like a typical Jerry Can. How well it holds up? Time will tell.

stationjj