• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

John Deere Seat Mod

El_Guapo

My friends who have had a ride in Scooty Puff all tell me the same thing, "It was a lot of fun except for the harsh ride." So I'm finally doing something about passenger comfort. I have some John Deere tractor seats stuffed in a corner at work. I pulled out the air ride seat and powered it up (12v), worked great. I pulled the bench seat and moved the spring seat over. Tomorrow I'm going to make a plate to attach the seat to the captured nuts in the floor. Here is what I have so far.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice mod. I have been thinking about changing out my deuce seats to something similar, like HEMTT seats, but these look like a good option too....

papercu

ride

My friends who have had a ride in Scooty Puff all tell me the same thing
If the passengers are the ones complaining why didn't you give them the new seat? I think there is more to this story! :lol: Wayne

bottleworks

El_Guapo said:
My friends who have had a ride in Scooty Puff all tell me the same thing, "It was a lot of fun except for the harsh ride."
So, does this mean your upgrading the truck to the Scooty Puff Sr - "The Doom Bringer"?