• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

John Deere Seat Mod

El_Guapo

My friends who have had a ride in Scooty Puff all tell me the same thing, "It was a lot of fun except for the harsh ride." So I'm finally doing something about passenger comfort. I have some John Deere tractor seats stuffed in a corner at work. I pulled out the air ride seat and powered it up (12v), worked great. I pulled the bench seat and moved the spring seat over. Tomorrow I'm going to make a plate to attach the seat to the captured nuts in the floor. Here is what I have so far.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice mod. I have been thinking about changing out my deuce seats to something similar, like HEMTT seats, but these look like a good option too....

papercu

ride

My friends who have had a ride in Scooty Puff all tell me the same thing
If the passengers are the ones complaining why didn't you give them the new seat? I think there is more to this story! :lol: Wayne

bottleworks

El_Guapo said:
My friends who have had a ride in Scooty Puff all tell me the same thing, "It was a lot of fun except for the harsh ride."
So, does this mean your upgrading the truck to the Scooty Puff Sr - "The Doom Bringer"?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks