• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

July 4th Parade - Edmond, OK 2009

Tackettr

Looks like we will have to line-up 2 abreast. I'm not sure how this effects M1075's passengers??? :-D:-D

I would help him out but I'm loaded down with Hooter's girls!!!!:-D:-D

hoopsoft

Yeah like any of our wives would have said sure, hooters girls in bikini's is fine.

Are you sure the parade people will be ok with it? Its a family thing ain't it.

hoopsoft

Nope I was in the middle of flipping my hubs and broke a couple of wheels studs and Corey didn't get them ordered in time.. (I'm blaming him at least)

5 ton studs aren't the same part number as 2.5 ton. I checked fleetpride, perfection, and truckpro no one had any left hand in stock.

M813A1

Jeff !! I think I may have a couple of studs !! Let me check when I got home tonight from work and I'll get back to youi !! You might check a few of the full service truckstops the studs should be the same as a commerical truck Bud wheel stud !!

Dave May

Last edited:

hoopsoft

stop screwing up my excuses for not coming, I don't want to drive the wrecker no 150 mile round trip. Plus I think it gets like 3 mpg.

M813A1

Oh !! Hey Jeff I checked my stuff and I do not have those wheel studs only have some left and right handed lug nuts !! Sorry with screwwing with your excuse for not wanting to join in !!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Bill,

Glad you can make it. The staging area is just north of the fire station at the UCO campus on 2nd St.

Here is a link to the LiberyFest Web Page

Libertyfest

The LibertyFest is ranked as one of the Top Ten places to be in America on the 4th.

Libertyfest

Attachments

Last edited:

M1075

The Thunder girls didn't make the parade, but we had a good time anyway. :-D Hats off to Tackettr for getting us entered and registered. Here are a few pics I took. We need to plan our next get together so we can meet and split the prize money!

Attachments

M813A1

Hey Guys !! Had a Great time !! The Parade was Very Good !! I am looking forward to the next time we can get together again !! Great pictures James !!

I want to express my thanks to everyone involved with bringing together this gathering of SteelSoldiers for this July 4th parade. I couldn't have enjoyed myself more and I am looking forward to our next gathering. Thanks to all who participated and a special thanks to Paul, ( spraygoon ), who offered his Line-X deuce to me to drive and gave me my first deuce experience.
:driver:
It was soooo much fun!
Oh, and thanks to God for the cloud overcast.

See you all later,

Bill

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks