• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

July 4th Parade - Edmond, OK 2009

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also would like to thank everyone for a successful Convoy and Parade.

We met at the State Capital for some Red White and Blue Krispy Kreme donuts, Convoyed 25 miles to Edmond. We had to wait an hour and a half before we got to move, but we had great Male Bonding time......

They made us line up two by two. Didn't think it would work but it turned out great.

A couple of drivers thought they where Shriners in their little cars. Switching places and weaving back and forth. I was waiting for them to start doing figure 8s....LOL. The crowd loved it.

I think the best part was when the spectators would stand at attention and some saluted as we drove by. I wish I would have had a chance to serve in the Military.

Waited around for our 1st place prize money but no one showed up. :cry:

Warthog

Prerunner1982

I have some pics of ya'll as the convoy rolled by where I was sitting. I will try to post them up tomorrow. I am sorry I didn't find this thread earlier. I would have been more than happy to drive any extra truck that needed driving.

hoopsoft

man you trailered your 715 out there?

and hey Mr thats a week late, and several hundred short..

I mean if your gonna do it be the best right.

Tackettr

Hopefully these images will work, but here is the proof that we placed 2nd in our group for the Edmond Parade. Word is we would've taken 1st, but someone didn't clean their tires!!!! Not mentioning any names (M1075). :-D:-D

Attachments

M813A1

That is Great !! It turned out to be a Good Day !! I enjoyied myself as did my mom and daughter !! Thanks for your hard Tackettr Great Job !! I cannot wait for our next Event looking forward to it !!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks