• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Junk yard deuces

redthegreendog

I'm an Army National Guard Mechanic and i have extra body parts to fix the front of the red one. Also my grandpa is a Master welder (retired) from Patterson Pump of Toccoa GA.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Personally, If they were close to me I'd pick them up for $1,500 each. They are rough but there is $2K or more worth of parts there each.

On a side note, If you want them you better get them ASAP. You just posted the location, price, and pics of them in a public forum.

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have the time and place to do the work, there's easily the money's worth of parts there. There may be enough to get a running truck out of it. In the long run you may end up spending more than if you bought one already done.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Personally, If they were close to me I'd pick them up for $1,500 each. They are rough but there is $2K or more worth of parts there each.

On a side note, If you want them you better get them ASAP. You just posted the location, price, and pics of them in a public forum.
:ditto:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Buy them both quickly for as cheap as you can get them. They don't look like much, but even parts can by farmed out to everyone here. You'll get a lot of your money back in the Rockwell axles you don't need...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks