• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just a update

Wyattearp

Well today i started piece by piece disassembling stuff under the hood of the deuce, unfortunatly the rain stopped that for right now. I know its been a long time since i posted anything about working on my 2.5 ton, between 12hr shifts at work and farming that leaves little time for what i really like to do and thats tinker(on the deuce and my mustang) i need a job working on engines i guess [:)] .
Im hoping to get everything disconnected and ready for a transplant here soon, does anyone know about checking out the tranny and what i need to look for as far as worn gears etc? I do know i need a parking brake for sure but that will be after the repower.

when i remove the alternator is laying it to the side the best and get it out of the way? I do know these parts are very heavy and any help or info is greatly appreciated, of course it does help that the neighbor has a 4x4 tractor with front bucket on also [^]

Well looks like the rain has stopped well back to getting greasy :roll:

By the way i did get the radiator support nuts off, there is something about working on a vehicle that has standard nuts and bolts, thank goodness. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL 4TH OF JULY :jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks