• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

just another newby saying hello

canadian guy

So I'm thinking about starting a new expedition truck project with a 1987 Bedford...Anyone knows anything about them? I obviously still love my Bobbed Deuce. ..It's been my daily for awhile and I've been living in the camper on it for quite awhile now.I'm debating selling it to throw money in next project...but I'm also thinking about keeping it to use as a work truck around the valley here on Vancouver Island. I'm already at 16g after fixing it and all tho...But eh at least it's quite a unique truck with the bed and that winch and it runs awesome now...decisions decisions haha...I added a few updated pictures..one being under the truck while I was painting.A few inside the camper with the ol'lady having dinner haha[thumbzup]

Attachments

Last edited:

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks good! As for the UK military Bedfords, there is one sitting for sale near where I live. Looks to be in great shape. It appears to be a rugged, no-frills military truck and they were in service in large numbers. It is about the weight class of a deuce, but a cabover and 4x4. Maybe try in the "other trucks" forum for info. Here is a thread I found: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?63178-Bedford-MJ-or-Bobbed-Deuce

canadian guy

Looks good! As for the UK military Bedfords, there is one sitting for sale near where I live. Looks to be in great shape. It appears to be a rugged, no-frills military truck and they were in service in large numbers. It is about the weight class of a deuce, but a cabover and 4x4. Maybe try in the "other trucks" forum for info. Here is a thread I found: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?63178-Bedford-MJ-or-Bobbed-Deuce
thx for pointing this thread to me.The one in great shape not far from your place just might be the one I'm trying to go see this coming weekend actually...cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks