• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just bought a m923A1 from Jeff City!

commandojeff

Now the real fun begins Jeff. Just let me know when your EUC clears and if you need help. We'll take the "tructor" to go get it !
Sounds good! It still hasn't showed up on GL yet, they say it takes 24 hours or less.

Thanks for all the help. I need to ask you sometime what some good suppliers for parts are. I haven't done any research yet. Can't wait to get it home. Who knows how long my EUC will take to clear... We'll see. I'll keep you posted though. Thanks!

Stein12501

Jeff just won of the A1's from Jeff City also. Waiting for the EUC to come back. I use to live in Florrissant over off of Howdershell. Moved to just N. of Jeff City, so keep me in mind if you need any help. Congrats....

commandojeff

Thank you! Yep! This is my first truck all together so it should be fun. All my friends spend there money on small things. I saved my pennies for a couple years and this is what I want. I feel like it will be a good investment in the future hopefully.

Durango_USMC

Looks great! I was watching that truck too, not bidding this go around I was more curious what they were going for these days. I think you got a great deal so long as it runs as good as it looks.

deputyden

Looks good. I'm from southeast Mo. and have a M923. We may have to dazzle the citizens with our rides some day. Congradulations and I know you will like it. :driver:

TIGERFANS2

Jeff City has had some great looking trucks over the past few years and I'm partial to the NG trucks (see my avatar, a Camp Dodge truck))

commandojeff

Looks good. I'm from southeast Mo. and have a M923. We may have to dazzle the citizens with our rides some day. Congradulations and I know you will like it. :driver:
Sounds good to me! I'm up for anything once I get all the paperwork settled on the truck. Plus I'm only 19 so I will be heading back to school in Warrensburg in a month.

I wish I would have gotten in on those Jeff City trucks that sold a couple weeks ago. They were nice and went for a little cheaper. But I was on vacation and didn't get a chance to bid.

I have a couple questions if anyone could answer them easily. I searched GL and couldn't find them.

1. How do I set up an appointment to view the truck? Do I call customer service, or is there a Jeff City number I call?

2. Can I drive it off the lot? I heard other locations not allowing you to. I didn't see anything saying I couldn't on the auction, but ya never know. Is there a list on GL of locations that allow you to that I'm just not seeing?

Any help would be appreciated guys. I know my questions might be on here through an hour of searching, but I just don't have that kind of time these days... Thanks!

muddobber40

Theres no list, but most list in the description if you can't drive it off the lot anymore. At Jefferson City, You can drive off the lot, they will even help start if it doesn't have good batteries. The number to call to view/set up a pick up time is on your invoice. It will go right to mikes cell..the GL rep. I don't have an invoice with me or I would shoot you the number

Stein12501

Jeff I just recieved my EUC today. They didn't show a number to call on the invoice but I talked to Jeff at the NG Jeff City and he told me Mike was still the guy to call. I drove my Deuce off the lot last time with no problems. I will see tomorrow if I can drive the new truck off the back lot and let you know. I have Mike Snell's number 602-228-5086. Good luck

commandojeff

Jeff I just recieved my EUC today. They didn't show a number to call on the invoice but I talked to Jeff at the NG Jeff City and he told me Mike was still the guy to call. I drove my Deuce off the lot last time with no problems. I will see tomorrow if I can drive the new truck off the back lot and let you know. I have Mike Snell's number 602-228-5086. Good luck
Okay cool, thank you. I couldn't find that number anywhere. My invoice gives me a link that brought me to nowhere.

commandojeff

Well good news. I got my export letter in the mail today. I sent the EUC on the 19th, it was sent to BC on the 23rd, and today is the 28th. This is my first EUC. I was expecting it to take longer, and it still may. But the letter is good news to me!

Hopefully I get it cleared and I can get the truck before I have to go back to college on the 20th of August...

Jeff

rrrr

Jeff,

let me know if you want to go out and look at the truck and check for any possible issues before your recovery.

Ray

commandojeff

Ray,

I was actually planning on trying to do that this coming Thursday. But I might try to go Tuesday if either of those days work for you? I need to give the rep a call and see what he says. I'm going to Warrensburg Wednesday, so that's out...

Jeff

rrrr

Tuesday works for me. You will need to call and make an appointment.

Things to take.

Sae 90 gear oil and a way to get it into the axles etc
coolant and distilled water.
all types of wrenches/socket, screw drivers, allen wrenches, all sae
An electrical multimeter
A way to service tires with air
grease gun
Fuel filter for the truck - Fuel filter napa FIL3401 or wix 44301
5 gallon jug of diesel
rotella 15-40w heavy duty motor oil

We should be able to do a good check on the truck and service any areas needing attention so that when the day arrives you should be able to just drive it off with a quick check.

There are a number of threads that discuss what to take. I think I got all the important stuff.

If we find any big issues we can flat tow it with my M932a1 when the EUC clears. I have all the necessary gear.

Last edited: