• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just bought my first M35

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jake it sounds like you got a nice truck! Throwing belts could be something a simple as loose belts or if that not the case it could be pully allignment. ICE FISHING? When you said this my first two thoughts where 1. That truck is heavy 2. NDCC tires absolutely suck on ice! if you figure this out I would really like to see some pics since I spend a lot of my winter in the fish house! Great luck and please keep us posted
KK

jake1086

haha I'm not too worried about dealing with the ice house idea right now ... but we really do drive full size pickups on the ice... whats an f 150 weigh? chevy 1500? more than 3000 and with there weight less evenly distrubeted I think the trailer would work with absolutly no probs on the ice... even tho its just an idea (not that big of a fisherman)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks