• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just finished my M101A1

koolex11

Ace Rust Stop Enamel. Nothing special, but I've used it on other trailers and it holds up well. Of course I have to lay plywood in the bed if I'm hauling.

koolex11

Brush and roller. I've used my spray gun on past jobs, but I thought I would try this way. Used a lot of paint.

Ripcord, do you have a thread or pics of your camper build? I was thinking about doing one.

Verkstad

Whats the tyre you used there.
I have to replace some ancient NDTs on my trailer and I want something new manufactured and reasonable costwise.

Jakob

ranchhopper

Whats the tyre you used there.
I have to replace some ancient NDTs on my trailer and I want something new manufactured and reasonable costwise.

Jakob
I used a set of LT215/85R/16/ MS they are 10 ply tires I get good sets of tires off the trucks that come into my friends junk yard. You have to watch the beads the newer tires have a molded edge that extends over the rim you cannot use them because the ring will not seat on the rim the right way making them extremely dangerous. I have two sets of brand new 16 inch tires that came off some of my 1008s and couldnt use them because of this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks