• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just finished my M101A1

koolex11

Ace Rust Stop Enamel. Nothing special, but I've used it on other trailers and it holds up well. Of course I have to lay plywood in the bed if I'm hauling.

koolex11

Brush and roller. I've used my spray gun on past jobs, but I thought I would try this way. Used a lot of paint.

Ripcord, do you have a thread or pics of your camper build? I was thinking about doing one.

Verkstad

Whats the tyre you used there.
I have to replace some ancient NDTs on my trailer and I want something new manufactured and reasonable costwise.

Jakob

ranchhopper

Whats the tyre you used there.
I have to replace some ancient NDTs on my trailer and I want something new manufactured and reasonable costwise.

Jakob
I used a set of LT215/85R/16/ MS they are 10 ply tires I get good sets of tires off the trucks that come into my friends junk yard. You have to watch the beads the newer tires have a molded edge that extends over the rim you cannot use them because the ring will not seat on the rim the right way making them extremely dangerous. I have two sets of brand new 16 inch tires that came off some of my 1008s and couldnt use them because of this.