• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just Ran Through the Pool Today!

stumps

Is anything safe from the deuce? Oh the inhumanity!

It puzzles me the urge some have to take their big army truck and look for things to destroy. It reminds me of little boys playing war in their sandbox. They take their toy trucks in hand, and smash them down repeatedly on something to be conquered, and yell, "Bam! Bam! BAM!"

The difference between the men and the boys - is the size and the price of their toys.

-Chuck

jdmcgowen

Great Video, loved every second. Only thing I'd advise is ad m35a2 to the title for easier searching on Youtube. Had to get onto steel soldiers to find it. Now there must be another use. Hmmmm.

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We have a guy in our "Group" that keeps volunteering to do a beach landing in his MUTT from a landing craft on Lake Erie. Now that we have several, I don't hear him volunteering much.. Wonder why?? Maybe they can't swim. I'll get him to watch this, he should learn to start small, like in a wading pool and work his way up, above ground, in ground, then the farm pond and finally Lake Erie. We're thinking of "Invading Kelley's Island "this summer. We have a property owner who is volunteering his beach. He also owns the ferry boat service, so that helps get the inops. home without dragging them back into the water to do it.