• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kennesaw Mtn GA MVPA Show and Swap Meet

GoldComet6

GoldComet6 which truck were you in? Mine was the #4 picture in post #142

Nice photos!!
I don't have an MV, so I was just a spectator today. All of the stuff there was very nice! Yours was a great looking Deuce!!

More pics coming - glad you like them.

Last edited:

airmech3839

Ok.. Made it to the house at 8pm. No problems other than the steady drip of gear oil out of my air switch for the front axle.

Here are my pics!

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
For those who did not attend you missed the chance to see my new best friend Elmo D. Possum.

Elmo made the trip to and from the meet in fine form.

He did get up a tree for a little while......there may have been a lady possum up there.

Except for that leg humping incident with Clinto Elmo was on his best behavior.

Attachments

airmech3839

more...

Attachments

GoldComet6

1) The convoy heading home on I-75. Show pics are done!

2 & 3) I decided to add these since I saw this guy on the way home.

Please somebody on this site sell this guy a Deuce or M1008!!!!

Yes that's 4 mattresses tied on the roof of his car! He wasn't going slowly either....traffic was moving about 65 mph and he was going with it. aua

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks