• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

KY, OH, IN, members! next weekend feb 28/mar 1

Sumoman

GRRRRRR, I still have ta wait.

Hey maybe we should post a Parade thread for the tri-state area, be great to have more excuses to drive around. If you all are interested I could set up a little MV show for our county fair this fall (for those interested we DO have a MUDDING contest:roll:)

Sumoman

Now I can see what he was talking about when he said it did not fit. That was off when i was there. How are you all going to approach the modification to get it to work properly?

oilcan

Well, I just got back to the shack, and I'm beat. I got a few pics, but you'll all have to wait 'till tomorrow. :twisted: I don't care how many of these things you post because I won't see 'em!
nopics
It was good to meet all the guys I haven't met yet, and good to see most of the old dudes. (Except gimp :razz:)