• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

KY, OH, IN, members! next weekend feb 28/mar 1

Sumoman

GRRRRRR, I still have ta wait.

Hey maybe we should post a Parade thread for the tri-state area, be great to have more excuses to drive around. If you all are interested I could set up a little MV show for our county fair this fall (for those interested we DO have a MUDDING contest:roll:)

Sumoman

Now I can see what he was talking about when he said it did not fit. That was off when i was there. How are you all going to approach the modification to get it to work properly?

oilcan

Well, I just got back to the shack, and I'm beat. I got a few pics, but you'll all have to wait 'till tomorrow. :twisted: I don't care how many of these things you post because I won't see 'em!
nopics
It was good to meet all the guys I haven't met yet, and good to see most of the old dudes. (Except gimp :razz:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks