• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

KY, OH, IN, members! next weekend feb 28/mar 1

Sumoman

They stand about 3 foot tall, I believe 120 mm mortar cans. Handle on both sides, open on one end. Still smell new inside...:drool:

All of the sucked in air when I opened them.

Ok I will try to make it, I can haul my M101 with my Land Rover and load it with crap:) And IF I come I will not add transportation fees:-D

Sumoman

Just to clarify what I have for sale. it is 120mm cans, like the 40 but about 3 ft tall. The lights can be seen on Colemans Surplus. He is selling his for $150, I am not that expensive just look up medical field surgical lights. They will run off the 24 volt system or a wall outlet and were quite expensive I would hope they stand up to abuse. they use 24 volt bulbs.

the 50 cal I believe are both 50 cal and large 5.56 cans, no 30 cal cans.

other then that odds and ends. I am also looking for bows for my M101 3/4 ton, I have a canvas just need the bows, would rather buy them then make them.

Boxdoc1960

I'd better stay home and work on mine before the wife gets too pissed off about not being able to put her car in the garage.:oops: Every time I think I'm about done disassembling, I find more that needs repaired.

I started gutting the cab last night and hope to finish tonight. :-D

Last edited:

Sumoman

There is a bad case of the flu going around, has people thinking it was FP.

PM me the address please, looks like I am coming after breakfast with the kids and load up the M101

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Got home about 45min ago. I'd like to thank everyone that showed up. Sorry our trip to central Ky took so long in the morn/afternoon. Thanks also for the help and support getting my first m35 running. For evryone that wasn't there, it sounds real good. Also, the 5ton air filter tubing does not in any way shape or form work with a deuce. I will be fabbing up a tube that starts at 5" and necks down to 3.5" with two 90s in it. Also, the trans with a pto will not fit 2 gals of gear oil in it(whoops sorry Crusher). I had a good time meeting the new guys and it was nice to see everyone else again. I'm beat, time for dinner.

Sumoman

It was nice meeting the few that were left on Sunday. I must say Junkyard.. your garage set up...:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

The vehicles were great and thanks for the advice on pick up day, I was more then a little intimidated by the prospect of picking up my Deuce, and now its worse:-D I figure I will have to make as many of the "fix someones elses Deuce" trips as possible, if only because I can make the mistakes on everyone elses trucks before mine:twisted:
It was good meeting you all, and sorry I missed everyone else on Sat (work). Just remember April 4th for the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot, we can plan to bring a grill making it cheaper if enough people come. I hope to have my Deuce:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks