• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

KY recovery question (temp tags?)

Hay Man

Ouch. We're thinking about getting some chickens but otherwise not really a farm. Historic plates are sounding better and better.
If you don't farm any, I think the historic tags are the way to go. But, if you do become a chicken farmer, you could haul them around in the back of your "little deuce coop."

I apologize for the horrible pun. :oops:

Strykerboy

well i gota tow bar and live next to ft.knox and have to go out that way to oldham co. at least once a week or so call me if y'all want to 270-307-6445 ask for marc about tow bar ect.. so i remember lol...

JCKnife

Well, the adventure continues...:evil:

I took the truck, title, proof of insurance to the county clerk today. Upon inspection she noticed that the title has 3 additional digits that are not part of the serial # and do not appear anywhere on the truck. Oy.

I looked back and what happened was, when I got info from Carnac on the VIN info thread I just copied and pasted that info to GL titling when I sent in my SF-97 request. It's not Carnac's fault--I should have double-checked the info myself before forwarding it on to them.

So anyway the county clerk sent me up to the Sherrif's office and they called Frankfort and it looked for a minute like they might make an exception, but no. She said I need to send this title back and get it corrected. Oh well. Many more weeks of waiting. And I'll miss the ARFCOM shoot at Knob Creek (well, I won't but the deuce will).

Good news is, it seems she likes being driven. Found out the fuel gauge is accurate when I topped her off, plus the tachometer which had been jumping around has now smoothed out entirely. So at least there's a silver lining...

Still...:evil::evil::evil:

deathrowdave

I borrowed one from a friend at a car dealer. If you can not locate one I think you have 14 days to title or not drive it !! HAve a great and safe day, Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks