• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

la rally swap and trade

goldneagle

I have two 12' lengths of 2/0 jumper cable wire with crimped terminal ends on both ends. They are from a Nato jumper cable that I upgraded to 30' long. In great shape for $60 for the pair.

Attachments

Last edited:

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need a tail gate & front bed panel with head board slats for a M756A2 (they only fit m756a2) I also need a ID plate for my M34 the one with the serial # on it.

thanks
Steve

goldneagle

I need a tail gate & front bed panel with head board slats for a M756A2 (they only fit m756a2) I also need a ID plate for my M34 the one with the serial # on it.

thanks
Steve
This might be way out there but you do realize we are talking about LA= Louisiana not Los Angeles , CA.

frodobaggins

I have a springer seat out of a 5 ton. Possibly some 11.00-20 on 5 ton rims )if I get them off my M820 on time. I also have a 5 ton soft top frame kit. Old Deuce driver seal with bench seat attached. Pioneer rack. Window cranks and hardware. Used glass from a Deuce door. (1 has a good frame around it) 5 ton CAMO soft top missing the front strip.
Gimme a price on that glass. I need one for my drivers side :)

Have 5-6 complete AS-3900 antennas and a few bases, brand new freightliner work lights that come with the M915/916. I am also looking for a good condition 1100R20 NDT on a deuce rim.
May be interested in an antenna and base.

Last edited:

Csm Davis

Okay I will be taking orders for stuff to bring to the rally if I need to bring a full 18 wheeler I can I have most anything on a 939 that you may need and a few 809 and m35 parts, lots of wrecker bii and bits. Rally special 300 feet of hemp rope 9/16 I think 100.00 other sizes available call me before the rally.

kawkev

Okay I will be taking orders for stuff to bring to the rally if I need to bring a full 18 wheeler I can I have most anything on a 939 that you may need and a few 809 and m35 parts, lots of wrecker bii and bits. Rally special 300 feet of hemp rope 9/16 I think 100.00 other sizes available call me before the rally.
Got any nylon or poly twisted rope in black or OD? Need some for my M105/M101 trailer tarps. I need to come by for a visit sometime. What M35 parts you got available?

goldneagle

I have a complete bench seat out of my M820A2 available. $50 gets it. Stainless steel fuel tank and support brackets from M939 for $200. M35 or M818 series windshield frame (outer frame) for $50. M840 dolly set (trailer) for $475 with title or $375 with Bill of Sale only. Onan RV generator 3000 watts gasoline fueled for $875. More to come. Heavy items will only be transported to rally if I have a buyer before hand.

Last edited:

hambone

Is this show mainly for big trucks? I own several M151's, M715 and M211. I need a tailgate for my M715, I know its a longshot, my great grandparents were strawberry farmers in Ponchatoula, still have relatives there. Thanks, Hambone

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks