• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Last night GL win and another project

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Yep Commander Warp, coordination was made to pickup from GL tomorrow using a landoll. We hate towing stuff that has sat for any length of time and tires/bearings/etc., have not been checked out. It's best to drive/drag her up on the trailer and drive away!!

Per your instructions we will bring the truck here first where you will have lift capability and a shop where you can swap out the bed/box and give the ole girl a bumper to bumperette checkout and then just drive her home.:beer:

I saw the pics/video of your new truck and heard the engine run on the video. "LOOKS" like you got a good one!!:-D

Attachments

zout

Tigger - everything is removed from the chassis as we agreed - next project is to filler er up and drive her South to CAMO when we can schedule a lift off and set down of the box onto the new M923A2.
I did get out of the dr office this morning and figured it was time to get the generator out of the overhead which was the last thing to come off - done deal and in the garage for its new home.

Here is a pic to get Amanda all fired up and excited.

Soon as I can get some pics of the new purchase I will get them up - anyone that has a soft top and not looking for GOLD prices I am interested in purchasing one.
Photo2070.jpgPhoto2074.jpg

zout

I didn't stay up long last night to be able to get my mail w/pictures of getting into CAMO neutral territory last night and just seen PB helped me out by posting the pics - awesome.

When stuff like this happens your kind of sitting back to hear the phone ring of whats wrong with it or something happend - all went well from what was taking place and I have another project to keep focused on at the present and need to give that its undivided attention before procceeding with work on this.

Great job CAMO - will look better when WM gets that dropside off it to open the gateway for conversion.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I already had the pics re-sized to shoot them to you Zout so I figured...What the heck...post em here too.

We better get stuff squared away quick cause that truck is growing on me fast!! I'd hate to have to call you and inform you that it has been stolen!!:roll::roll::roll::roll:

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Tigger - everything is removed from the chassis as we agreed - next project is to filler er up and drive her South to CAMO when we can schedule a lift off and set down of the box onto the new M923A2.
I did get out of the dr office this morning and figured it was time to get the generator out of the overhead which was the last thing to come off - done deal and in the garage for its new home.

Here is a pic to get Amanda all fired up and excited.

Soon as I can get some pics of the new purchase I will get them up - anyone that has a soft top and not looking for GOLD prices I am interested in purchasing one.
View attachment 432088View attachment 432089
Dave This is Amanda! This will not get me excited!!! But Matthew is about to pee him self with joy! He is pinching every penny to get the money together!

zout

Wow Amanda - I was betting PB you would have done this two days ago - leave Tigger in the dust and have your own login - way to go.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Wow Amanda - I was betting PB you would have done this two days ago - leave Tigger in the dust and have your own login - way to go.
OMG!!!! Pink handcuffs, firearm qualified/toting, purtier than a white picket fence in front of a gingerbread house, what else could a man ask for??

Tigger you are one lucky Marine Bro:beer:!!
:papabear:

TiggersGF

OMG!!!! Pink handcuffs, firearm qualified/toting, purtier than a white picket fence in front of a gingerbread house, what else could a man ask for??

Tigger you are one lucky Marine Bro:beer:!!
:papabear:
LOL yes I carry Pink Cuffs! I thought I was confusing all of you, So I took the advice and just started my own so you all would know it was me!

Status
Not open for further replies.