• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

latest progress Custom V-150

trades2much

and some more!!

And some more!!:shock:

Attachments

trades2much

turret and gun port work

mock up and fab of sniper port, first mocked with aluminum then fabbed with armor. I couldn't resist the teeth!!! door linkage not done yet. Remington 700 stock with a fake barrel and scope I mocked up for clearance testing.

Attachments

trades2much

Johnny #5 is watching me!!!

Hey Gerald... I just realized Johnny #5 is watching me weld in this photo!!! I have a friend who's childhood favorite movie was short-circuit so he has officially named the M5 Thermal unit "Johnny #5". and pointed it out in the photo!! too funny!

trades2much

The 5.9 was about 3 inches longer, since the rig will not swim again I chose to relocate the radiator and box it in the rear which gave me more than enough room. Also I chose to keep the motor mounts symetrical so I opened up the wheel-well and box in a motormount there, otherwise the 5.9 fit like it should have been there originally!

wgtactical

Robert I dont believe you are the one doing all that fab work:shock: Tell you what...if you were to come down here and do mine the same way, I will gladly admit I was wrong:D

trades2much

Yeah Gerald sometimes even I can't believe I'm doing all this work!!! I think You need to open up a shop on this end of the map then I can come supervise for you!!! Thank's Gerald, call me when you get a breather.