• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

leaking fuel injector

paladin1176

You probably use the clear Tygon. The yellow is used if fuel/oil applications and is what I use. It's always been cheaper than clear when I've shopped it.
Just bought some yellow 1/4 inch fuel line for my filter upgrade. Problem is the local auto boners don't carry 3/8 and they don't know if they can get it. I asked the manager to at least order a roll for the store (and if the price per foot blows I'll go somewhere else). So...got a good online retailer?

top_prop

Use Tygon on the injector nipple part of the return system not supply and not after the both sides of the nipples tie into the metal return to talk system . Should need more like 1/8 for return nipples . The supply side and return after the nipples should be SAE 30R9 (the 1/4 and 3/8)