• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Let's get organized!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I spoke with Pete, the owner of Haspin Acres, on the phone today. I told him what we are planning. He said the weekend of July 16th should be no problem. He said we would have a discount rate of $13 a day. A day runs from 7am on day one to 9am on day 2. He said we would have no problem bringing in our big trucks and finding a place to play with them. Camping won't be a problem either. He said if we could'nt find a spot big enough, that he would get his dozer and make one :devil: This should be a lot of fun guys [thumbzup]

Todd Haley

[color=blue>Man,] [/color]

[color=#0000ff> This] That's the only vehicle I've got operational at the moment. I wish I had the GPW ready but I don't think it will be done. :cry: [/color]

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'll be glad to let you get behind the wheel of the Mog if you like. It's not a deuce, but it is a fun little tractor to drive around.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks