• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lets See Your 5-Ton!

Jimma

Cessnatwin is the guy with the nicest 5 tons I have ever seen. Where are they Chris? Get some pictures on here.:jumpin:

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
First my 5 ton that now belongs to another SS member. Second my 10 ton going to work and lifting a quad 50.

You said 5 ton and up ;)
LOL Stuart, just can't get that 656 out of your mind, right?

Here is my 757 from last Winter in 8-10 inches of snow, tires at 10 psi.

Edit: Added image.

Attachments

Last edited:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
DODGEMAIN, I love your dump. I wanted it back when Joe Naglich still had it. I wish I could have made you a reasonable offer on it when you offered it for sale.

dodgemain

DODGEMAIN, I love your dump. I wanted it back when Joe Naglich still had it. I wish I could have made you a reasonable offer on it when you offered it for sale.
Hi Bruce,
Your collection of trucks is over the top. I see you picked up a M916A1. You'll have to let us now how you like it. As for my M929A2 everything is always for sale.
Thanks

Kevin C

Cessnatwin sure does have some very nice rigs. I had to ask him which color one of his 5 tons were a few days ago, just because it looked so good. 8)