• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lets See Your 5-Ton!

64c30

My M814. (See posting in the recovery thread.)
Since pics were taken, white hood and bumper numbers were added, and a 6' red circle on the bumper to honor the Red Ball Express of WW2. My former Transportation unit was a Red ball outfit, but with a different designation.
Autobahn kit, beacon, and red flashing fender light will be added over the winter.

Attachments

Last edited:

emr

My M814. (See posting in the recovery thread.)
Since pics were taken, white hood and bumper numbers were added, and a 6' red circle on the bumper to honor the Red Ball Express of WW2. My former Transportation unit was a Red ball outfit, but with a different designation.
Autobahn kit, beacon, and red flashing fender light will be added over the winter.
OK U have my FAVORITE 5 ton in this thread !!!!!!!!!!!1:) :) super nice job on it and for sure not just like anybody elses !!! Very Very Very NICE!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing... I would LOVE to drive that truck !!!!!!!!!...All the Best...Randy

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is a five ton I could have gotten for free along with a couple of M211s and a low boy or two if I had asked about them three months earlier! The county decided not to auction them since no one would want old (running) military trucks so they had a guy cut them up for the steel, 164 tons all together! I now always ask when I see one!!!!

Attachments