• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lets see your DEUCE!

Catskinner

Deuces with Uses

Put this 10' snow plow on , chained up all axles added about 1500# gravel and it plows great!
Bobber just finished has made 3 trips to mailbox / will load with wood or hay soon!

Last edited:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah- I've uploaded 4 good pics but I can't get em on the post! ????
Once you hit the "UPLOAD" button, you MUST be patient and WAIT for the SS website to acknowledge the upload and move the file names to the ATTACHMENT LIST.

Most folks who have upload problems simply don't wait long enough - It's a S L O W process.

:beer:

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sold my deuce on Sunday and I'm putting these photos up to share them. I think it was a very good looking truck.

Attachments

Here's a few pics of my project, from the recovery trip, to the parking space here at the pad, the hard top courtesy of SMOKEWAGON66, to the new anti-heart attack air horn. :cookoo:
When ya drive something like this, ya gotta have a sense of humor! :mrgreen:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks