• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lets see your DEUCE!

Darwin T

first picture - Corporal Lifton Tote
second picture - Sergeant Ike Stormwater
third and forth pictures - Sergeant Allison Stormwater - before and after her front end work (winch)
fifth picture - Sergeant Ike Stormwater - showing off his colors on the 4th of July

Attachments

Last edited:

Jeepjake

This is Esmerelda. Before, during, and after. I would like to pretty her up more with some fresh paint, but mainly I concentrate on keeping her in top mechanical shape.

When I push her button, she always purrs.
Very Nice truck Beerslayer, I recognized the western Oregon foliage from your third pic, I see you are nearby. I am trying to accomplish nearly the same transformation that you have done, very nice.

Jeep

mmeridith

Here are a few pics of my "new to me" 1969 M35a2 Bobber

Upcoming Mods:
New Hemtt 20x10 wheels... Done (new pics soon)
New front shocks... Done
AVM Lockout Hubs... Done (new pics soon)
Fix horn wiring... Done (rusty button on sterring wheel - cleaned & replaced)
New cab seal kit... Done
Rear 24V Backup Lights... Done
Front & Rear Axle Service, needs oil seals & boots... ASAP

what else...

Thanks to Clint @ C&C for the great parts & fast deliveries

Attachments

Last edited:

91W350

Some random deuce shots to share....

Attachments

bmH1065

I am only about 1/2 way through looking at pictures. Lot of nice looking dueces. I had posted pictures of mine when I first got it(about 3 years ago) but can't find them now. I haven't done much to it yet but mechanical but when I can get it inside and out of weather will finish (probably have to start all over) repainting it. I, like all of you love my truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks