• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lets see your DEUCE!

asgtoolman

this is a truck I'm building for a customer when its done it will have a/c hyd steering 6inch lift and yes 4 springs no blocks or double frame duel stacks and 52s

What type of A/C unit are you installing? Have you fabricated a compressor bracket yet? I am planning my A/C install and am trying to fab a bracket that sandwiches in between with the alternator bracket bolts and ends up putting the compressor right above the alternator. I have it designed in my mind but have not torn anything apart yet--don't want to take my deuce out of circulation until I have it all worked out.

cavemantrucks

What type of A/C unit are you installing? Have you fabricated a compressor bracket yet? I am planning my A/C install and am trying to fab a bracket that sandwiches in between with the alternator bracket bolts and ends up putting the compressor right above the alternator. I have it designed in my mind but have not torn anything apart yet--don't want to take my deuce out of circulation until I have it all worked out.
you can give me a call 609 780 1201 jim

sp00n

1400x20

Sort of. Hired a local truck tire place but I did a good 75% of the grunting with the prybars to beat the sidewall down enough to pound on the lock ring. Don't attempt unless you have a few strong friends, and know how to capture the lock ring when removing them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks