• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lets see your m35 in the snow pics! bobbed or stock lets see em

AndrewH

No it snows everywhere here, That was late Spring and I had to go FIND that lil bit of snow. And Yes, I drove into it until I got stuck. :razz: I don't feel the least bit bad about making Lane bring his deuce out to play!

wvhillbilly

You all know by now that I like decorating the truck for the various holidays.
Transformed "Midlife Crisis" into "Chris Moose Dooce" for a Christmas parade in Marlinton Friday night. Was not a flake of snow on the ground then.

On Saturday morning...woke up to this treat:-D

Attachments

redcoat54th

Well the blizzard moved East and I was able to dig out by hand in only 5 hours. My; how I love living in Minnesota!!
Then I took the deuce out to relax. Now thats much better. Learned not to leave the hand brake on in freezing weather. Drive it until you smell the brakes are hot and hope they free up. They did and the rest was uneventful if not darn right fun. Pushed through 3~4 foot drifts like they wernt there. Eat your hearts out my dear "Down South" brothers: be content with another ice cube in your Margarita.....Yahoo~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attachments

dittle

I would take my Deuce out but I'm not cleared with the doctors yet to do that kind of movements on the knee. I was going to take pics of the Deuce with all the snow on it but the 45mph winds blew all the snow off of it.

How many wrecks did the 1" of snow cause for you USAFSS??????

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks