• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV CTIS UPGRADE

Stellaevil

Dana will be releasing a new CTIS Wheel Valve design that will be compatible with the LMTV systems. The valve will only be sold to OEM for current production. However if there is enough interest we could market a rebuild kit. The advantage of the replacements parts is a new diaphragm that will perform to -35 deg F. and last much longer. The new design is also impervious to water and moisture. Please let me know your interest in this kit and what a fair price point might be. The kit would include the following: New vented lid w/4 screws, new diaphragm, new spring, and a small bracket to protect the lid vent. As this would be purchased through a dealer I could be $100 per valve retail.

Dana will be releasing a new CTIS Wheel Valve design that will be compatible with the LMTV systems. The valve will only be sold to OEM for current production. However if there is enough interest we could market a rebuild kit. The advantage of the replacements parts is a new diaphragm that will perform to -35 deg F. and last much longer. The new design is also impervious to water and moisture. Please let me know your interest in this kit and what a fair price point might be. The kit would include the following: New vented lid w/4 screws, new diaphragm, new spring, and a small bracket to protect the lid vent. As this would be purchased through a dealer I could be $100 per valve retail.
Interested

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That makes 8 including you Stellaevil . Nine if you add me. Also interested.
Remember too that some trucks need 4 and some will need 6.

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did this ever happen because I would be in.
I was in when it was first brought up and I’m still in, but haven’t heard anymore about it.
Not trying to discredit or be disparaging to anyone, I would help if I knew how I could.
I hope it’s still in the works!

Last edited:
So after many hours with Parker’s military engineering department we are going to try to build a complete replacement kit. New controller, valves, and most importantly all the wheel valves. Might take some time as we are designing it and testing from a system they designed for the hummer, But it’s in the works.

ramdough

I am interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks