• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wtf?

Lemme me in! I can't navigate the site. All I get to see is the window demanding I read a thread. I read the thread, all 5 pages and I still can't navigate. No forum, no resources, no fun.

Am I in the penalty box? whatdidIdo???

Rick

appnut1

Help

I know you put alot of work into this but I can not get anywhere past the same message "read this first click here" don't know what it is I need to do but I give up for now e-mail when you have the time to tell me the secret formula. Thanks

BEASTMASTER

i'm sitting here laughing. i don't know how i got here or where i am, but it's funny reading all the complaining you guys are doing. give the guy a break and let him do his thing.

Irv

I can't read the forums

I logged in and went to the thread that we're supposed to read and there is no way out of it. Every time I try to look at a forum, it says I have to go read that special one. How do I get out of there? Thanks.

OSGOOD

Oh I get it! I was using an old part number C0-22RA-216-A, I didn't see the note "Issue until stock is exhausted then use C0-22RA-216-E.

Hey, that's what comes of using obselete parts books.............

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks