• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wtf?

Lemme me in! I can't navigate the site. All I get to see is the window demanding I read a thread. I read the thread, all 5 pages and I still can't navigate. No forum, no resources, no fun.

Am I in the penalty box? whatdidIdo???

Rick

appnut1

Help

I know you put alot of work into this but I can not get anywhere past the same message "read this first click here" don't know what it is I need to do but I give up for now e-mail when you have the time to tell me the secret formula. Thanks

BEASTMASTER

i'm sitting here laughing. i don't know how i got here or where i am, but it's funny reading all the complaining you guys are doing. give the guy a break and let him do his thing.

Irv

I can't read the forums

I logged in and went to the thread that we're supposed to read and there is no way out of it. Every time I try to look at a forum, it says I have to go read that special one. How do I get out of there? Thanks.

OSGOOD

Oh I get it! I was using an old part number C0-22RA-216-A, I didn't see the note "Issue until stock is exhausted then use C0-22RA-216-E.

Hey, that's what comes of using obselete parts books.............