• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wlukeh

Ok this seems to be some sort of initiation rite.
Normally before posting on a new forum I read all the FAQs, search thoroughly and often find an answer so don't need to post.
It appears we have to go through an obstacle ourse before even being able to look at photos.
Onwards to the next thread...
Looking forward to getting back to reading the forum.
Luke

offroaddiesel

sucks so far. What have you done??????? The colors and backgrounds are just horrible. You are going to ruin my vision. It was bad before; but this terrible.

well road i diagree,alot of work went into this upgrade.if your vision is the problem get new glasses or a new computer. saying great job and thank you would be the right thing to say. steve from western maine

bam_bam

well road i diagree,alot of work went into this upgrade.if your vision is the problem get new glasses or a new computer. saying great job and thank you would be the right thing to say. steve from western maine
No need to be offensive, brothers. Saying this web site "sucks so far" is untrue. Saying "you need glasses or a new computer" may be true.

I for one am completely appreciative of all the time and effort that went into making this web site, and the time and effort of all forum posters who share their ideas with us.

SSG Bam Bam

Last edited: