• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Locking fuel cap

MtnSnow

Ohh and a large pair of channel locks or a screwdriver will get a locking fuel cap off pretty quickly....Honestly don't waste your money.

archmark

I'll second that. TMG's have good products, fair prices and great service. I purchased one of their tan locking fuel caps for my M934 and it works perfectly. Now I only wish that they'd come up with one for my Deuce...

zout

162CAT been around for 63 years and also a fleet manager for a major national trucking company fwiw. Back it the gas shortage years puncturing holes in tanks was a common way for the thieves if tanks were capped with locking caps.
Then you could be as simple you never heard of it or experienced it.

162tcat

Not saying it's never happened but I'll take my chances with a locking cap. It keeps my fuel in and unwanted stuff out. To each his own.

Nogueremuseum

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm quite happy with the cap from Those Military Guys. You need to keep the key inserted and rotated, retracting the locking pawl as you unscrew the cap.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks