• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lockouts

m.walker

I have an older friend that has a hard time with computers so I'm trying to help . So here it is he bought these off of ebay and they were supposed to be for a deuce . They don't fit his so I think they are off an older deuce or a specific one . Any ideas or info would help him out . Tried everything with ebay they don't care , he just wants to find out what they are to so he can honestly sell them . When I find out what they are I'll put them in the classifieds . Thanks !

Attachments

m.walker

I tried they told me to contact a dealer , unless you bought from them they weren't interested . The dealer wasn't interested if they didn't sell it or wasn't making a sale. Thats why I put it out here with pics . Maybe someone would recognize them and need'em .

JasonS

I tried they told me to contact a dealer , unless you bought from them they weren't interested . The dealer wasn't interested if they didn't sell it or wasn't making a sale. Thats why I put it out here with pics . Maybe someone would recognize them and need'em .

Pretty miserable customer service all around. How hard can it be for them to look it up?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I tried googling that Milemarker part # and had no luck.

I agree that is crap customer service. I loathe companies like that. You should call back and try and catch someone else.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are based out of Pompano Beach. I went to the office one day with an inquiry. I was basically told to go pound sand. Not that it matters but I was in uniform at the time too, made not a hint of difference. I don't think they give a dang about their customers.

jatonka

Mile Marker bought Selectro out. They ended the 2 1/2 ton Rockwell product line, not enough sales. That ended my friend Arthur Bloom's business. He sold Selectro lockout hubs for years and years. Many happy customers. I have seen several posts from people who say the selectro hub is still for sale. When you look at the number of splines, it is definitely NOT for our M35 2 1/2 Ton Rockwell axles. And, I believe they are not still for sale except for old stock on someone's shelf. The last sets I saw for sale said they were for the Deuce but they had a different part number. I would need the diameter of the shaft and a number of splines to tell you what they go on. If your friend needs lockout hubs for the M35 2 1/2 ton Deuce, I can help him. JT out

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks